Here's a couple late calls after Week 11:
1) Anyone hear of this Ladanian Tomlinson guy? He seems pretty good. Beating Emmitt Smith and Jim Brown to 100 TDs (and then adding two more to the total) has to be some kind of record, right?
2) Illegal Mustache: Charlie Frye, you are in violation. I can't find an image of it, but if you were watching today's collapse vs. those darn Steelers, you know what I'm talking about: you & Adam Morrison & all you other boners sporting the "I hang out in front of 7-11" mustaches better buy either a razor, or a magic marker.
3) Jason Campbell's first pass of the day actually went farther than all of Brunnell's passes combined.
4) The #1 passing (yards) QB in the league is out for the season. Not you, Horseface. I mean McNabb.
5) The #17 passing (rating) QB in the league (and, yawn, future Hall of Famer) Brett Favre was forced out of the game with nerve damage to his throwing hand, which (unless he's a selfish ass who cares more about his "QB start record" than the well-being of his team) should likely mean the end of his start streak. He'll probably fight through, what with his "gunslinger mentality" and all, and chuck INTs all over Seattle. Rodgers can play as well as Favre, although of course he lacks the future Hall of Famer's grit, determination and "playing like a kid out there." Statistically, Favre was 5-15 for 73 yards. Rodgers was 4-12 for 32 yards. Close enough.
Not that I want Favre injured (you can tell this is all in fun, right? Helluva QB, that Favre), but he clearly should have read my prescient August "No More Tears" column (http://scuffedballs.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_scuffedballs_archive.html). I wouldn't have to quote myself if you folks paid more attention:
"At long last, Packer-haters may get to see what they've been waiting a long time to see: Brett Farver suffering a season-ending injury. Badcock will now tell you why. The Packers O-Line has steadily eroded to the point where one has to assume the ownership WANTS Fraver to die. The best lineman on last year's shitty, shitty line (31st in the league in yards-per-rush), C Mike Flanagan, skipped town....Favrer will get hurt because his team will always be behind in points and time of possession. He'll be chucking desperate haymakers by halftime."
Check fucking mate, bitches.