But "parity" has created a flawed, choppy league of bobbing mediocrity. While it could be a battle royale playoffs, it leaves the regular season games hard to fathom. The Steelers vs. Giants is the best matchup between legitimate contenders, yet I'm getting tired of using them. But what was another option? Seattle vs. Vikings? DeAngelo Hall vs. the world?
1. Adw: 66 pts (+11)
2. Jess: 57 pts (+17)
3. Big BM: 55 pts (+18)
4. Garwood: 35 pts (+11)
5. Barnyard: 2 pts
1. Your Big Shoe-in? +3/-2
2. Your Little Shoe-in? +2
3. Surprise! Your underdog list: (+5)
Chiefs, Buffaloaf, Cardinals
4. I Dislike Your Favorite Team +1/-1
5. Clash of the Titans +5: Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Giants
Bonus Questions +2
6. Which game will be closest?
7. Which game will be a blowout?
8. Pick a defense that will not allow a 100 yard runner
9. Pick an offense that will pass for over 300 yards