Participation in this Pick'em is becoming more ... selective. I will remind all readers again that this contest is open to everybody. Those big leads exhibited by some are merely flash: jump in and catch up after them. Look for the Double Boner Bonus to enlarge your score.
1. Adw: 46 pts
2. Big BM: 31 pts
3. Jess: 29 pts
4. Garwood: 13 pts
5. Barnyard: 2 pts
1. Your Big Shoe-in? +3/-2
2. Your Little Shoe-in? +2
3. Surprise! Your underdog list: (+5)
Seattle, Baltimore, Jests, Detroit
4. I Dislike Your Favorite Team +1/-1
5. Clash of the Titans +5: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Bonus Questions +2
6. Which game will be the big blowout?
7. Which game will be closest?
8. Pick a RB to get 100 yards
9. Pick a Defense to surrender less than 200 yards passing
Double Boner Bonus +10
10. Who will be the first head coach fired?
11. Who will be the next starting QB benched for crapitude?
3. Lions beat Catler
4. DC Wins again
8. A. Foster
9. Patriots pass D
10. Dennis Green ... wait, no ... it should be Nerfneck, but it will be Pat Shurmur
11. Red Skelton in AZ
9. Bills Pass D
10. It should be Norv, but he won't go until the GM goes. (the guy who fired Marty S after a 14-2 season). I'll say Rex Ryan.
11. First of all, your answer is bullshit, and should not count--Skelton is only starting because of an injury to Kevin Kolb. Your answer should not count. I'll say Russell (Rhymes with Muscle) Wilson.
1. New England
4. Detroit wins.
6. Green Bay/St. Louis
8. Arian Foster
10. Rex Ryan
11. I fear the ramifications, but Sanchez.
Bummed I've missed it - Big BM can attest to my relatively solid NFL picking the past couple of weeks.
Baltimore AND Detroit
Big BM. Heh heh...
Thanks for opening to everybody. But I would like to check some some Pick'em before to participate.
Post a Comment