Who decided that Detroit and Dallas deserve this tradition? Assholes, that's who.
Should you not get your picks in by Thursday's Jets-Bills fudgefest, have no fear, go ahead and pick the rest of the week ... but don't cheat, for I am always watching you. Good luck!
1. Miwacar: 43 pts (this week +2)
2. MMMan: 38 pts (this week +6)
3. Jess: 36 pts (this week +4)
Barnyard: 36 pts
4. Big BM: 21 pts
5. Adw: 18 pts (this week +6)
6. Leftnut: 17 pts (this week +6)
Lucky Week Thirteen
1. Big Shoe-in? +2/-4
2. Little Shoe-in? +1/-2
3. Surprise! +3 Underdogs:
Generals, Lions, Browns, Oaktown
4. Favorite/Disliked? +/-1
5. Clash of the Titans: +/-2
Minnesota Vikings at Arizona Cardinals
Clash of the Wildcarders: +/-1
Houston at Jacksonville
Lucky Bonus Questions
6. Which game will be the closest? +3
7. Which game will have the largest point differential? +3
8. Which game will have the highest total points? +3
9. Which game will have the lowest total points? +3
10. Do you Smell a Shutout or Do You Oggle an Overtime? +2
11. Last team standing: Saints or Colts? +2
nota bene: Because this is lucky Week Thirteen in the NFL, I've included extra bonus questions which can boost your score.
Explanation of bonus question 10: pick whether you think there will be a shutout or an overtime this week. You can't lose points, even if neither a shutout nor an overtime occurs.