UPDATE: Goddamn blogger interface. I swear I published this. It reverted to a draft, so here we are ... late again. It makes my intro paragraph all the more ironic.
In a triumph of procrastination, there was a lack of participation in last week's picks. I wish I could say I'll never post the contest so late, but here in good faith I'm posting this Tuesday eve.
Points will start piling up in a hurry. I've included extra bonus questions which you, the participant, can use to vault upwards in the ratings. This contest is still very much wide open.
1. Adw: 30 pts
2. Big BM: 25 pts
3. Jess: 18 pts
4. Garwood: 13 pts
5. Barnyard: 2 pts
1. Your Big Shoe-in? +3/-2
2. Your Little Shoe-in? +2
3. Surprise! Your underdog list: (+5)
4. I Dislike Your Favorite Team +1/-1
5. Clash of the Titans +5: Minnesota Vikings at Washington Skins
6. Which game will have the highest combined score?
7. Which game will have the lowest combined score?
8. Which QB will throw for over 300 yards?
9. Which Defense will allow the fewest TDs?
special teams and return TDs don't count
3. Titans tonight (thursday)
4. Dallas loses
5. Washington DC Wins!
8. Aaron Rodgers
9. AZ defense
3. Raiders, I guess.
4. Lions win.
4. Washington WINS
5. Washington WINS
6. Denver / SD
7. New England / Seattle
9. St. Louis
yeah, that "Publish Now" button is really hard to decipher.
It is quite weird that blogger has that kind of problem. the only problem that I encountered it was with a schedule post that it posted right aways. Instead of the schedule date and time.
Post a Comment