The old Cincinnati Push 'Em (note: this link is for adults only) results in a Push all across this week's Upset Picks. I would also like to apologize for scheduling a Thursday Nighter for last week's Clash of the Titans, my mistake. I won't do that again.
Feeling contrite (etymology: L, bruised), I have some complimentary pleasures for you that will break the tie which so clottingly clogs your emotional investment in this, our IDYFT Pick 'Em.
But a quick reminder: this is what you're playing for:That's right, a 100% cotton cruelty-free To The Last Drop t-shirt.
Free Pleasure: pick the one week you believe the winless Detroit Fudgefest will win a game. Pick right for a ten point bonus. Wait, you say: that Detroit Fudgefest will be the first team since the 1976 Tampa Bay Bucs (0-14) to go winless: fourteen point bonus if you're right!
Detroit Fudgefest remaining schedule, pick it: Bucs (11/23), Titans (11/27), Vikes (12/7), at the Colts (12/14), Saints (12/21), at the Packers (12/28).
And before I forget, here's the best INT in NFL history: Troy Polamalu. Fucking awesome, like huge tits with a mute button!
1. Adw: 40 (this week +7)
2. Jess: 38 (this week +13)
3. Big BM: 28 (this week +4)
4. Garwood: 20 (this week +10)
5. MMMan: 7 (this week +7)
Miwacar: 7 (this week -7)
6. Barnyard: 0 (this week -1)
This Week's Picks
1. Your Obama Shoe-In? +3 correct/-7 incorrect
2. This Week's Upsets: +7 correct/-3 incorrect
winless Detroit, Oaktown, Cincy, 49ers, Chefs
3. Your Favorite/Most Disliked Team? +/- 3
4. Clash of The Titans: Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons +/- 7
5. Detroit Fudgfest Wins When? +10/+14 (never)