The Pick 'em is turning into a wild hot tub party! Jump into the fleshy stew and win either a To The Last Drop t-shirt in your size or an exclusive shiatsu massage and rolfing session from Buster Poindexter himself!
Once again the "Shoe-In" provides some major boofs, this time to Mmman and Jess. I originally picked the Patriots to beat Miami but I saw that Maroney and Jordan were out. As it was, the Giants barely beat Cincy. In fact, this week's Shoe-ins (Giants and Buffaloafs) won by a total of four points ... while the Pats lost by 25, which nobody in the world had the balls hot enough to predict.
Hot hot hot!
1. Adw = 10 (this week +10), Miwacar = 10 (this week +10)
2. Big BM = 4 (this week - 10), Karah = 4
3. Lbutler36 = 2 (this week - 4)
4. Jess = -4 (this week 0)
5. MMMan = -16 (this week -20, that's hot hot hot!)
As you can see, there's a lot of turbulence. With Professor Badcock's negative scoring capability, the entire world is still eligible to join in the excitement. Speaking of negative scoring, part of what earned MMMan an unprecedented 0/4 was putting all of one's eggs in one's one basket. Of course if he had been right, he'd be on top of the pops right now. Remember the lesson of Spliffs and Bladders (patent pending): "He that is first shall later be last."
This Week's Picks
1. Your Shoe-In? careful now, it's +3 if you're right but -7 if you're wrong
2. This Week's Underdog List:
Texans, Raiders, Rams, Washington, Chiefs
3. Your Favorite/Disliked Team?
4. Clash of the Titans: Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers