A hardened caste system, much like that of India or feudal Japan, has ossified the NFL. The upper caste continues to shut out the smelly untouchables. There have been seven shutouts in seven weeks, well above the norm.
Professor Badcock, as you know, toils endlessly in his cavernous underground labs to provide the best Computationally-Consistent pleasure in the IDYFT NFL Pick'em. The shutout question hasn't really worked yet, so this question is going to be simplified. A bit.
Do You Smell A Shutout? is now a Yes/No question. The odds are skewed: "Yes" yields +2/-1 and "No" yields +/- 1. We certainly hope that is clear, easy 'n' breezy enough for all you Alfred Einsteins out there.
1. Big BM: 18 points (this week +4)
2. Mwcar: 17 points
3. MMan: 16 points
Jess: 16 points (this week +6)
4. Bnyrd: 13 points (this week +7)
5. Adw: 11 points (this week +3)
6. Grwd: 6 points
7. lfnut: 4 points
1. Big Shoe-in? +2/-4
2. Little Shoe-in? +1/-2
3. Surprise! +3 Underdog list:
Browns, Seahawks, 49ers, Raiders, Falcons, Carolina
4. Favorite/Disliked Team? +/-1
5. Do You Smell A Shutout? Yes (+2/-1) or No (+/-1)
6. Clash of the Titans: +/-2
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles