Or better yet, check out that hot weekend of football! My personal time was deadened by an OT loss to the Texans, but the season rolls on. Football concluded on a clutch game-winning field goal by your NFL defending champions the New Orleans Saints.
Regarding last week's Clash of the Titans, every single body picked the Ravens to beat the Bengals. The Bengals beat the Ravens at their own game. But they'll need to continue to do more to win the respect of this tough crowd.
Regarding the bonus question, I realize now that IR won't be determined by the time I finish this post. So any bonus points regarding the Schadenfreude Bonus will be awarded next week.
Standings & [bonus Q's]
1. MuMan: 8 pts (+4 this week) & [never, SF]
2. Ryan: 7 pts & [wk 8, Jets]
Big BM: 7 pts & [wk 9, Dallas]
3. Jess: 6 pts (+2 this week) & [never, Vikes]
4. Miwacar: 4 pts & (+4 this week) [never, Cinci]
Garwood: 4 pts & (+4 this week) [wk 16, DC]
5. Adw: 2 pts & (+2 this week) [never, Dallas]
6. Leftnut: 1 pt & (+1 this week) [wk 9, GB]
7. Barnyard: 0 pts & [wk 8, NE]
Greg A: 0 pts & [never, Seattle]
Josh: 0 pts & [wk 8, Chi]
1. Your Big Shoe-In? (+2/-4)
2. Your Little Shoe-In? (+1/-2)
3. Surprise! This week's underdog list: (+3)
Detroit, Buffaloaf, Cleveland
4. Your Favorite Team Wins/Most Disliked Team Loses? (+1)
6. Which combined game score will be the highest? +2