This week's Shoe-In (that is to say, "sure to win") was a close call for everybody, except Garwood who inexplicably chose the 49ers over Seattle as his sure win: "What's up picking a 10-point favorite twice, Wice?" Washington trailed the winless Lions all game and needed a punt return TD to secure the 4th quarter victory. I could have lost 10 points right there.
Fella, did you see the size of that victory burger? To reiterate, your Shoe-In pick gives you +3 if you're right but -7 if you're wrong. Weekly Upset is +7 if you're right, only -3 if you're wrong. Your IDYFT Pick is your favorite team to win or most disliked team to lose for +/- 3. And the Clash of the Titans is +/- 7.
Garwood, I'll absolve you of your twenty point loss if publicly admit that your eyes were bigger than your stomach. You see, I'd rather like to keep you in the game and watch you wither slowly, in agony.
NEW FEATURE: *BONUS* on the weekly upset if you correctly pick the winless Lions or Bengals to get their first win: +10.
1. Adw: 33 (this week +10)
2. Big BM: 24 (this week +10)
3. Jess: 19 (this week -4)
4. Miwacar: 8 (this week +4)
5. MMMan: -16 (this week +4)
6. Garwood: -34 (this week - 20 unless you pucker up, buttercup)
This Week's Picks
1. Your Shoe-In?
2. This Week's Sarah Pallin Underdog List:
winless Lions*, winless Bengals*, Chiefs, Cowboys (!)
3. Your Favorite/Disliked Team?
4. Clash of the Titans: the Pittsburgh Steelers at the Washington Football Team