We're down the nitty gritty here in our regular season pick'em. There will be extra Season's Greetings! bonus points over the next couple weeks, so this action is definitely heating up. This is every contestant's last chance to earn a valuable literary prize! Buckle your chin straps and dig yourself into the dirt: it's third and six in the fourth quarter, bitches. End Game!
The 2010 Playoff Pick'em will begin immediately at the conclusion of the regular season. For the playoffs, everybody will start at zero, and there will once again be a guaranteed* fabulous prize.
1. Adw: 67 pts (+10)
2. Ryan: 59 pts (+1)
3. Jess: 56 pts (+6)
4. Leftnut: 41 pts (+5)
5. Josh: 39 pts (+4)
6. MuMan: 38 pts (+4)
or maybe you'd rather win the Booby Prize!
1. Your Big Shoe-In? (+2/-4)
2. Your Little Shoe-In? (+1/-2)
3. Surprise! This week's underdog list: (+3)
Buffaloaf, Bengals, Carolina, DC Racist Losers, Vikings
4. Your Favorite Team Wins/Most Disliked Team Loses? (+1)5. Clash of the Titans (+/-2): New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
6. Bonus Clash: (+1) New York Jets at Chicago Bears
Bonus Questions +2
7. Which game will produce the least total points?
8. Which game will be the closest?
9. Which team will lose a fumble?
10. Which team will miss a FG?
IDYFT Cup Standings
1. Bears = +3 (are there any Chicago fans reading? Care to drop some lawn darts here?)
2. Packers, DC Racist Losers = 0
3. Vikings = -1
4. Lions: -2
* not a guarantee